Okay so still stuck in the hotel and want a good workout? Here is another great sweat sesh, and all thats needed is light weight and or a band. I also used a treadmill. If there isn’t one around, go out in the great outdoors!
For this workout you will be doing either 3 or 4 rounds with 12-15 reps of each exercise. Rest 30-60 seconds in between each round and each exercise. Start of with a good 15 minute cardio session on a bike, treadmill, or by hitting the pavement. What I did was ran full force for 1 minute and rested 30 seconds, for a total of 15 minutes, and then started the exercises. Again you will perform 12-15 reps of an exercise, rest 30-60 seconds and then do that again 2 or three more times and then move on to the next exercise.
- Lateral Raises (I used a band because I injured my shoulders. Band or weights will work great).
- Bicep Curls
- One Handed Kettlebell Snatch (or dumbbell)
- Bucket Carry into Raise and Close (start by holding the dumbbells at your side with your palms facing you, raise them up so your elbows are high and in line with shoulders and forearms facing down, then switch your position to where your forearms are facing up and dumbbells are in line with your ears. Lastly pull your arms together so your elbows and weights are almost touching one another.
- Hammer Curls
- Standing Upright Rows
- Side Lateral Raise
- Arnold Press (do a bicep curl, turn your hands at the top of the movement and do a strict press).
- One Arm Bent Over Row
- Shoulder Press
- Tricep Press
- Handstand Push-Ups (if you cannot do this, its okay. Stand up feet together and then touch your hands to the ground in front of you, walk your hands out a few paces and do the push-up movement from here).
- Exploding Push-Ups (start in push-up position and go down as normal, as you go to come up, explode off the floor causing your hands and upper body to make air, and then come back down and keep exploding up for every rep).
- Plank Knee Taps (in plank position, tap both knees to the floor and then return to start).
- Boats to Plank (start in hollow hold and hold for 3-5 seconds, roll on your side and then roll to plank and hold for 3-5 seconds and then reverse the movement).